James and his team operate exclusively within the TIC market and draw from over a decade of experience to consistently deliver high quality results and service.
The TIC market is a rapidly changing and developing market where getting the best talent is critical to innovation and continuous commercial development.
Our TIC Division operate internationally and work with a myriad of clients from start up’s and SME’s, private equity backed buy-and-builds, through to multi-national corporations and stock exchange listed organisations.
We have a team of industry specialists who focus on the following markets, and more;
- Product Testing Laboratories
- Chemistry and Microbiology Laboratories
- Calibration and Metrology
- Product Certification
- Management Systems Certification
- Inspection Services
Specific regional strength across Europe, North America, and Asia, with some notable experience also in Pacific, Middle East, Africa, and South America.
Typical roles we are engaged on are;
- - Executive positions at CEO and Chair level
- - COO/EVP/VP positions – both P&L management and strategic development focused positions.
- - Functional leadership and ‘Head of’ positions – CHRO/HRD, CTO/CIO, CFO/FD, as well as board level Legal Counsel, and Chief Procurement Officer positions.
- - Senior Technical Leadership roles – Chief Scientific/Technical Officer positions, Subject Matter Experts, and VP level technical leadership.
- - Site and business unit leadership – Managing Director, Business Unit Manager, General Manager, and Site Director positions.
- - Commercial leadership roles – Sales/BD Management/Leadership, Key Account Management/Leadership, National/International Sales, Marketing Management/Leadership.
The following services can be offered as well as advisory and consultancy services:
Retained Executive Search
Exclusive Contingent Search
NDA led Confidential Searches
Competitor talent analysis & industry benchmarking