£28000 - £30000 per annum
My client is a leading kitchenware company. They are seeking to recruit a brand manager to form and nurture a portfolio of key brands, utilising all elements of the marketing mix.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a forward thinking, brand savvy marketer to actively form and nurture a portfolio of key brands, utilising all elements of the marketing mix. A significant element of this role will include developing and managing PR activity, product photography/videography, channel specific POS and in store communications including merchandisers, packaging, brand books, social media, web content, alongside extensive trade marketing and contribution to brand strategy.
This could also be an ideal role for an ambitious, driven marketing executive looking to take a step up in their career.
- Manage a portfolio of brands including identification of new brand opportunities
- Define individual brand propositions for each brand in your portfolio including creating pen portraits and a consumer road map
- Create engaging consumer targeted communications, drawing out all product features and marketing call outs, including copywriting and briefing design and photography
- Create between 100 - 300 packaging SKU's p.a. to an extremely tight critical path including developing new pack identities, constructions and adhering to brand guidelines and hierarchies
- Create the trade selling story with compelling rationale and positioning
- Develop brand plans for in-store campaigns including fixturing, launch packs, merchandising concepts, ranging and POS
- Create inspiring social media and web content to build brand engagement
- Engage with PR agencies and brand ambassadors to drive your key brands forward
- Constantly monitor consumer demographics and insight to then link with the product team, identifying new product development opportunities
- Implement positioning for each brand and become the brand guardian to develop brand equity
- Fully analyse channel, product and brand performance in line with activity and ROI
- Work with the Marketing Manager, Director, Visual Merchandiser, design, and photography teams to produce our annual and bi-annual trade catalogues including copywriting and extensive proof reading
- 5 year + marketing experience in communications or brand type roles
- Fully IT Literate
- Degree Qualified
- £30,000 per annum
- 25 days annual leave + 8 days bank holidays
- Life cover
- 3% Employee/ Employer Pension
- Working hours are Monday to Friday between 8:30 and 5:15pm