Testing, Inspection & Certification (TIC)
Business Analyst, Customer Insights
Location: London or Manchester
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000
You will have a wide range of responsibilities including launching new tools and dashboards, supporting the team in improving existing analytics, and leading requirements gathering, solution design, validation and report publication to meet the business demand for customer insights to support evidence-based decision making. The primary requirement would be a data communicator, highly skilled in interpretation and visualisation of key findings.
Previous customer insights experience, excellent communication skills, and high competency with analytics tools is a must for the successful candidate.
- Develop, maintain and deliver key customer insights reports on a recurring basis
- Apply automation techniques to existing and new analyses and reports
- Work with data management teams and data owners across the business to support data quality improvement and data standardisation initiatives
- Work with data analysts across the business to promote awareness of available data sources and best practice analytics and reporting
- Document processes and guidance on reports and tools to support self-service analytics.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years of experience in a commercial analytics role with a focus area on drawing out customer intelligence, trends and key themes from diverse data sets
- Experience in extracting, analysing and reporting on customer-related data to empower strategic decision making
- Experience in developing recommendations and reporting for a variety of audiences
- Experience with user requirements gathering and documentation
- Experience providing written and verbal training on reporting tools and reports
- A degree or equivalent qualification
- Ability to write basic SQL queries to extract data for analysis
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including Data Query and Data Model Pivots
- A thorough understanding of data analysis tools, such as Tableau and Business Objects, and their underlying architectures
- Tableau, PowerBI or similar reporting and dashboard creation
- eCommerce platforms and data experience preferred
- Salesforce experience preferred
Some travel required (Flexible, less than 5%)