£30000 - £35000 per annum + uncapped bonus and company car
Construction & Infrastructure
Business Development Manager - Modular Building & Site Accommodation Hire
Location - Scotland Central Belt
Salary - £30,000 to £35,000 Basic Salary plus Uncapped Commission, Company Car, Life Assurance, Pension and 25 Days Holiday
Our client is a leading supplier or modular space in the UK, offering one of the largest fleets of site accommodation & secure storage units. From their national network of depots, these units are prepared for both rental and sales.
They have an immediate requirement for a Business Development Manager to join their sales team, responsible for new business development in your given geographical area.
The Role - Business Development Manager - Modular Building & Site Accommodation Hire:
Reporting into the Business Development Director, it will be your responsibility to:
- Identify and capitalise on opportunities for new business through research, intelligence and relationship building.
- Identify and grow profitable revenue for a target portfolio of national and regional companies.
- Identify and engage with the successful bidders of the UK's top major projects with the overall aim of quoting and winning new business.
- Identify new and strongly performing markets, engage with the key companies operating within these markets and secure opportunities to quote for and win new business.
- Work with the Business Development Director to develop strategies for converting opportunities into profitable revenue.
- Generate innovative ideas and product development as required by the key target customers to enhance the company's presence as a market leader.
- Maintain a record of all activity on the company CRM system and complete monthly and ad hoc reports as required.
- Actively participate is the sales activities of the wider business through positive engagement with the sales teams, to ensure a coordinated approach on all sales and customer management activities.
- Build and maintain senior level relationships with customers at both local and central levels.
- Research, monitor and communicate status of competitive market landscape and maintain up-to-date market knowledge of both competitors and potential client requirements.
The Candidate - Business Development Manager - Modular Building & Site Accommodation Hire:
The ideal applicant for this role will need to demonstrate the following:
- Modular Building, Site Accommodation or General Plant Hire sales experience
- Strong Negotiation and Selling skills
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent Communication skills (written & verbal)
- Target Driven
- Team player
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated
- Full driving licence
NB: If contacting the Kevin Edward switchboard number, to help us direct your call, the Consultant handling this advert is based in the Leeds office.