Kevin Edward Executive Search provides executive recruitment consultancy to niche market sectors,
both within the UK and Internationally. Find out more…
Role: Commercial Buyer – Waste Management - Metal Cables
Location: South-East Based and Coverage
Role: Commercial Buyer – Waste Management - Metal Cables:
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading Metal Waste Management and Recycling business. A decision has been made to recruit a Commercial Buyer in the South-East to buy scrap cable for granulation.
The main objective of the role is to develop a supplier base for acquiring metal cables. The role will then manage this supplier relationships as well as searching for new suppliers. The position reports directly to a Regional Manager.
- Non-ferrous commercial experience is essential, with a minimum of 2 year’s experience.
- You will have experience of growing and developing a supplier base in Metals.
- You will need experience of working with/understanding the LME and the Metals sector.
- Preferably you will have working knowledge of relevant legislation
- South-East based and ability to cover the region.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please forward your current CV at your earliest convenience, stating your suitability for the role along with a covering letter.
September 11th, 2018