£30,000-£60,000 commission, + benefits
Business & Professional Services
Kevin Edward Consultancy specialise in the recruitment of management, director, and C-level positions for a variety of sectors, we are recruiting for consultants who have experience in recruitment or executive search at this level, or who have experience in another area of recruitment and have a desire to work at this level.
The main areas where we tend to differentiate ourselves from other businesses are:
- Our relationship focus - We have the flexibility to tailor our levels of service and the work that we do, to precisely suit what clients are looking for. This allows us build stronger relationships long term and means that companies with more specific requirements are better catered for.
- Calibre of consultant - We employ only the highest calibre of people, that are truly service focussed and really understand that our clients are the people that drive our growth. We operate a 'sales through service' methodology to develop repeat custom and it's our consultants that are responsible for this.
- Credibility - Within the markets that we operate in, we are strong competitors for or are already the market leaders for recruitment services. We have a strong track record of delivering against high demands, which is why we find it easy to provide strong referrals or references from previous clients.
We are an entrepreneurial business who focus on the development of staff, client satisfaction, and creating a fun environment to work with in. If you are looking to further your career or develop skills/experience/knowledge relating to recruitment then we have a valuable place for you.
- Around 80% of the work that we do is vacancy focused and around 20% is helping high experience or high potential people to find a new position. With vacancies, we work both retained and contingent but we prefer to work retained.
- We are looking for consultants who have experience in one of the following fields; Science, Engineering, Consumer Products/Retail, Outsourced B2B Services, IT/Technology.
- The position is for a "360 Consultant" so Consultants will be responsible for the generation of new business and the servicing of it - although for the right person, we would consider someone that is just new business or just account management focussed.
- It is 100% office based in Leeds, although we do encourage Consultants to visit repeat clients and go pitch for business.
- One of the best things about the role/company is that there is no threshold on commission, so no matter what you bill you can always predict your bonus.
- We offer monthly incentives which include cash/gift vouchers, holidays, team/group excursions, as well as a bi-annual individual based performance bonus.
- We would only like to take applications from people with some recruitment experience, either in research, new business or as a 360 consultant.
- The person should be experienced in selling in a consultative manner and attracting candidates/clients based on the value they can offer.
- We have been most successful when developing candidates with existing experience of billing c£100k+ per year, then helping them to bill between £300k and £500k in permanent recruitment fees. For this reason, we would prefer someone with a demonstrable track record of generating their own fees, or with an appetite to do so.
- Ideally we would like someone who has worked for another executive search business or a permanent recruitment company.
- The most successful people in our business have come in with a structured, entrepreneurial and hard-working approach. I would say this is essential for success in the role.
To apply for this position please send a CV along with a formal covering letter which highlights your previous success within recruitment, the reasons why you are interested in the position and what differentiates you from other consultants that we have interviewed.