Business & Professional Services
Group Finance Manager/Controller
We are looking for a Financial Controller/Manager to join the KERV / Kevin Edward Group and work alongside our Entrepreneurial group of companies out of our newly finished Leeds office. Reporting to the Board, and supporting the wider businesses, you will be responsible for taking ownership of the group finance function and associated duties, as well as supervising a small finance team. The ideal candidate will be proactive and willing to “get their hands dirty” with reporting and accounting, alongside the management level responsibilities.
- Producing monthly, quarterly, 6monthly & annual management information reports and monthly Board packs to set deadlines (including P&L and Balance sheets) for the CEO, Investors, and each group company’s board.
- Advise on investments, budgets, strategy, targets, and Cost savings.
- Work with and Mentor the small finance team already in place that will assist you.
- Work closely with our external accountant
- 2-4 years post Qualification Experience.
- Managerial level experience of Purchase Ledger, Credit Control and Administration/Office Management.
- Managing Cashflows on a monthly and weekly basis.
- Collaborative and Group experience, i.e. Working across multiple companies within the group, including intercompany accounts and reconciliation.
- Desirable – Experience working in an environment with entrepreneurs and the understanding of complicated business structures, holding companies and investments.
- Desirable – Experience with Quickbooks or similar financial software.
- Desirable – Previously worked in a service-based sector such as recruitment, accountancy, law, consultancy, etc.
- Experience of company mergers, acquisitions and sales would be a distinct bonus but not essential.
- Experience of working within small to medium sized businesses would also be preferred.
- ACCA or CIMA preferable but all demonstrate commitment and ability considered such as AAT or University.
- Degree Qualification would be beneficial but not essential.
If this opportunity is of interest and you would like to learn more please contact Johnathan Chapman on either Johnathan.firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively 07702 432 278.