£55000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, car & pension
Business & Professional Services
Head of Operations - Asset Finance - Vehicle Hire & Leasing
Location - West Yorkshire (role has a national remit)
Salary - £55,000 to £70,000 Basic Salary, plus Profit Share, Pension, Phone, Laptop and Company Car
We're working with one of the UK's largest independently owned vehicle rental companies, who provide business vehicle rental services to clients in a range of industry sectors.
A brand-new role has been created within the business for a Head of Operations - Asset Finance, who will head up their own book funding proposition to deliver and manage both revenue and profit targets, through the delivery of leased vehicles owned by the company, within the controlled financial risk parameters set by the business.
The Role - Head of Operations - Asset Finance - Vehicle Hire & Leasing:
- Assess the financial viability and pricing of leasing new vehicles to customers based on credit status.
- Assess and select vehicle assets, holding costs, maintenance and disposal to provide profitable offers to marketing and the sales teams.
- Create and enforce strict processes and procedures to ensure both financial and FCA risk is adhered to, measured and maintained via both the sales teams and online.
- Utilise and develop new and existing pricing systems within the company to maximise profit and price opportunities accordingly.
- To work closely with finance to manage payments, profitability, customer debt and implement changes to achieve finance and volume KPI's for the business.
- Work closely with IT to create the customer journey experience and ensure process and procedures are followed through.
- Work closely with Marketing to maximise the company's own funding proposition within FCA and CCA guidelines.
- To ensure client leasing contracts are in place and adhered to.
- To induct any new business into the business and manage for a minimum of 12 months, before arranging a formal and comprehensive handover to the account management function.
- To identify additional revenue opportunities for the business and see these through to completion into all appropriate department areas across the business.
- Provide revenue and profit forecasts with senior management.
Candidate - Head of Operations - Asset Finance - Vehicle Hire & Leasing:
The ideal applicant will need to demonstrate the following:
- Background in asset finance / management
- Experience in the vehicle finance / leasing / rental market
- Experience in implementing robust procedures and complex processes
- Experience in heading key projects or business initiation across the company
- Effective diary and time management skills
- To have a detailed understanding of vehicle management and profitability
- To have a detailed understanding of asset management and profitability
- Experience in understanding financial and tax implications when acquiring assets