SDM - HSM_1553189273
£40000 - £60000 per annum + bonus, car, pension
Construction & Infrastructure
Contract Scaffolding, Dangerous Works, Emergency Response and Asbestos Access
Role: Health & Safety Manager
Location: South East Based
A highly competitive salary & company vehicle to match experience/qualifications
My client is an established, independent provider of professional scaffolding and associated trade services across the South-East.
They are looking for a Health & Safety Manager to head up the Health & Safety function within the business.
- Compile Site Audits & Safety Reports
- Overseeing all H&S processes within the organisation
- Essential responsibility to oversee and keep Up To Date company accreditations & quality standards
- Assist divisions & departments and ensuring safe practices at all time. Monitor & record H&S compliance, action plans & reports from regular site visits
- Assist with compiling & reviewing method statements & risk assessments
- Ensure full accident investigation duties are completed
- Compile ongoing records of inspection findings
- Maintain and develop the company's H&S training
- Assist with In-house training with managers and employees about health & safety issues and risks.
- Working with various & interesting types of works; including some prestigious projects.
- Significant Health & Safety experience ideally from a scaffolding background, however, experienced Health & Safety candidates from other Construction related backgrounds would be considered.
- It is essential the successful candidate has a minimum of an IOSH Affiliate qualification or above.
- If the successful candidate has Asbestos Health & Safety experience, then that would be an advantage.
- Having excellent communication skills & an ability to work with people at all levels
- Possessing problem-solving skills and commercially aware
- They require a self-motivated hard-working attitude that can fit in well with a tight knit team. Loyalty will be rewarded.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please forward your current CV with a covering letter stating your suitability for the role.