£20000 - £28000 per annum + Bonus
My client is a part of one of the biggest stationery companies in the world. The group they belong to turns over in excess of $800 million worldwide across various stationery, arts and educational sectors.
Based near Dudley in the West Midlands, my client has seen significant growth opportunities in direct areas, eBay, Amazon and home shopping. Although currently trading with all mentioned direct retailers, they are seeking significant growth through effective account management to deliver results.
The ideal applicant will need to be not only analytical but also very creative. Monitor, analyse and manage performance of all said accounts. The applicant's responsibility is to implement product offerings from consumer trends and data. It's a very analytical role with a strong focus on the creative world of stationery. Being able to work with the creative team, direct team and other departments within the business is essential.
Main things we will be looking for are:
Responsibilities: Amazon, eBay and Home Shopping
- Implement consumer sales proposals with the Amazon account, to drive sales growth and turnover
- Execute consumer sales strategy in the context of local market trends with Amazon and Ideal TV.
- Create sales plans or show plans for home shopping channels on products that are on trend and seasonally led.
- Maximize our promotional plans with all accounts. Implementing TV show plans with Ideal TV
- Manage offer performance and return on shows or promotions.
- Achieve revenue and margins set by line manager
- Reviews and provides daily reporting on KPIs
- Conducts daily site walkthroughs to discover any errors or mistakes and amends accordingly, managing and resolving issues with developer or flagging and escalating when necessary
- Highlighting missed opportunities for product sales due to stock availability or consumer interests not being met
- Monitors and recommends price changes on product for profit, sales against competition
- Optimize search-ability of products for online optimisation
- Edit product images using Photoshop / Illustrator and liaise with the project manager
- Monitor active listing and how to improve through direct channels
- Manage inventory for all account and liaise with the supply team accordingly
- Monitors competitor websites and market trends, making recommendations to improve proposition and product offering
- Research new potential products to list
- Create bespoke product bundles and liaise with demonstrators for samples and product specifications
- Record and analyse all results on a weekly basis
- Analyse recorded analytics to improve revenue month on month
- Runs specific onsite testing strategies to improve product conversion
- Constantly looking for other sales channels to market our products
- Be Creative
- Provide admin support to the retail sector including the creative team
Essential skills you will need to meet your Responsibilities
- You will be organised and show great attention to detail
- You will be excellent at reading analytic software tools
- Comfortable with Excel, good copywriter and a keen eye for detail
- You will be excellent at creating new product ideas and strategies. Thinking out of the box!
- You will be even better at implementing new ideas and strategies for Amazon, eBay and home shopping channels.
- Self-motivator who is organized that can deliver to tight deadlines.
- You will be fully committed and engaged in consumer satisfaction through creative products
- You will believe there are no problems, only solutions
- Experienced professional with full understanding on specialized areas; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysing data requires evaluating identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- knowledge of both eBay & Amazon Seller stores preferred
- Minimum 1 - 2 year sales experience in a commercial environment
- Analytical/ Financial acumen
- Good Excel Skills
- Commutable distance to the office
- Ideally some ecommerce background would be good
- Have a can do positive attitude
Whats On Offer
- A permanent full-time role 8am to 5pm Mon to Thurs, 8am to 3.30pm Fri, based in Dudley.
- Bonus structure based on KPIs and sales growth