Testing, Inspection & Certification (TIC)
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
We are working with a global leading standards organisation, to recruit for a Marketing Executive to support the delivery of the organisations marketing strategy and sales ready leads across publications, training services, events, certification and digital products. This role will be involved across all areas of marketing operations and will support the execution of marketing campaigns, including data maintenance and management. This roles requires a creative, data-driven approach with an ambition to support growth in a fast-growing business.
- To support the execution of global and regional marketing strategies to build awareness and reputation of company brands/products across both on-line and off-line channels.
- To support campaign activity through the production of marketing emails and content, using marketing automation software, to drive marketing and sales ready lead generation.
- To prepare and post content on social media channels to support campaign activity.
- To produce and publish regular e-newsletters to key audiences.
- To liaise with translators for the production of non-english content.
- To liaise with the organisations certificated sites and partners for the production of user generated content.
- To maintain and manage marketing CRM data, including building targeted marketing lists for specific campaign activity.
- To maintain the prospects and content of various marketing automation series.
- To manage the process of handover for sales ready leads.
Knowledge, Experience and Technical Skills
- 3+ years relevant marketing experience, with deep knowledge of integrated marketing communications, including digital, execution, creative and production.
- Marketing automation software experience.
- CRM and analytics package experience.
- Experience managing external agencies.
- Results-orientated thinking, but also highly creative with experience in producing content for identified target audiences to engage, inform and motivate.
- Strong understanding of common metrics for marketing measurement and reporting on campaign activity.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills in English.
Key Performance Indicators
- Overall company revenue and EBITDA performance.
- Marketing campaign statistics (open rate, click throughs, nurturing).
- Number of sales ready leads per campaign.
- Digital analytics across web and social media (followers, likes, visitor data).
- Production of content in an agreed time frame.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- 3+ years experience of working in similar a Marketing role.
- Knowledge and experience of the supply chain assurance industry desirable.
- Ability to interface effectively with diverse clients (internal, delivery partners, professional partners, media) and build good relationships.
- The ability to effectively communicate with senior level and middle management colleagues.
- Self-starter with ability to contribute to recommendations, prioritize, manage and track multiple projects.
- Entrepreneurial, can-do spirit and ability to work and thrive in an evolving and fast paced, high pressure, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong oral and written communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.