£24000 - £27000 per annum + pro rata (3 days)
Job Title: Part-Time Finance Manager (3 days per week)
Reporting To: Director / CEO
Salary: circa £27,000 pro rata
Our client is a high energy and innovative Liability Adjusting Company specialising in liability claims with a niche approach, ensuring that claims are imaginatively and promptly investigated, with a constant eye on maintaining highly competitive fee levels.
An opportunity has become available for an experienced Finance Manager to work on a part-time basis (3 days per week).
- Sage 50 Accounting
- Processing purchase invoices and processing receipts and recording in Sales Ledger.
- Banking responsibilities such as banking of cheques, International bank transfers and general monitoring of bank accounts.
- Paying Creditors and HMRC and payment of expenses.
- Completion of VAT quarterly returns and reconciliation with accounts.
- Completion and updating of cash book, posting to nominal ledger at month end.
- Monthly accounts & prepayments, Monthly payroll and auto enrolment.
- Production of monthly accounts, monthly cash report, monthly financial report based on monthly accounts, month end journals and various statistical reports using Sage, database & the internet.
- Produce budget in conjunction with CEO and revise as necessary.
- Responsible for purchase of stationary, some office equipment and ancillary services including mobile phones.
- Annual bordereau for solicitors.
- Liaising with CEO re credit control.
- Reviewing contracts from a financial perspective.
NB: If contacting the Kevin Edward switchboard number, to help us direct your call, the Consultant handling this advert is based in the Leeds office.