SDM - PSM_1552584055
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Car, Bonus, Health
Construction & Infrastructure
Role: Project Support Manager - Window Solutions / Fenestration
Location: Northern Home Counties
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 Basic, bonus, 3% pension, phone, healthcare, Life Insurance + CAR
Project Support Manager - Window Solutions:
My client is a global leader in the supply of high-quality window, door and façade systems made from aluminium and steel.
This is an exciting and challenging role, to manage target projects which are characterised by an intrinsic technical, logistical or commercial complexity and associated increase in commercial risk when facilitated through the main stream project pipeline.
- Identify, track and communicate project milestones, programme and deliveries.
- Monitor commercial aspects of the project; variations, adds/omits and changes are effectively analysed and recorded.
- Facilitate the timely development and delivery of project specific solutions; provide timely responses to design questions and queries.
- Ensure that Specialist Fabrication partners are aware of product selection, fabrication and installation criteria.
- Evaluate customer capacity/capability and where practical identify training needs and skills gaps. Provide training recommendations appropriate to the project or customer knowledge base.
- Promote and develop sales of machinery, software interface and factory layout and planning services.
- Liaison at all levels both internally and across wider contracting/client organisations, providing general pre and post order support.
- Responsible for accurate up to date and effective record keeping.
ESSENTIAL SKILL - PROJECT SUPPORT MANAGER - WINDOW SOLUTIONS:
- Previous experience in development and procurement management across project supply chains.
- Ideally experienced in procuring and delivering large or complex project solutions from design to installation stage.
- Detailed working knowledge of aluminium systems, products and principles.
- Preparation of comments, critique and advice on design, details and material procurement.
- Experience in a fabricator environment - ESSENTIAL
- Experience of site application and processes
If you would like to be considered for this position, please forward your current CV with a covering letter at your earliest convenience, stating your suitability for the role.