Kevin Edward Executive Search provides executive recruitment consultancy to niche market sectors,
both within the UK and Internationally. Find out more…
Position – Quality Manager
Location – David City, Nebraska
Salary - $75-90,000 + Bonus + Benefits
We are currently recruiting for a leading manufacturer of agricultural trailers, based in Nebraska. Due to continued expansion, a decision has been made to recruit a first-class Quality Manager to oversee the quality team and aid the manufacturing team.
In this position, this person will be managing the efforts of the Quality team and warranty team at Timpte to supply consistent, structurally sound and visually appealing product and services to our customers.
The Quality manager will also develop, execute, and analyze reporting measures and report to management team on quality issues, trends, and losses. This person will work closely with the Engineering team, and Warranty/Sales teams to identify and rectify product/process problems identified through warranty claims.
• Positive, high energy and enthusiasm, with a strong commitment to exceeding company expectations
• Flexibility and openness to work on a variety of assignments
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, displaying the ability to connect and build relationships with peers
• Challengers who seek out the hard projects and work to find just the right solutions.
• Team player with a strong desire to be an active, long-term participant in the growth of local business and the company overall
Desired Skills, Knowledge, and Qualifications
• Must possess an Engineering or technical degree and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Quality Engineering or Quality Management.
• Must have a strong Quality background
• Must be able to work with a team as well as with other departments.
• Ability to investigate and diagnose product performance issues.
• Ability to investigate product applications and possible product opportunities and propose design solutions.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs.